Yeshwant Rural Education Society's
BAPURAO DESHMUKH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, SEVAGRAM,
(Recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra, Approved by AICTE New Delhi, Affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur)
Department of Electrical Engineering
- Produce professional Electrical Engineers, to accept the new challenges, to serve the society and emerge as a centre of excellence.
- Provide student supportive environment that facilitate the students for long life learning to face the challenges in Electrical Engineering field.
To impart the knowledge and exposure to recent technological advancement and industrial professional practice.;
industrial professional practice.
To provide consultancy services to social, educational, industrial and commercial organization for self reliance. ;
Organization for self reliance.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Electrical engineer graduate shall be ready for modern electrical power system, energy industry and non conventional energy sources.
- Electrical engineer graduate shall be able to enhanced analytical skill to solve industrial problem and work as a entrepreneur.
- Electrical engineer graduate shall be able promote the awareness of green technologies by considering environmental aspects.
- Electrical engineer graduate shall be able to work in multi disciplinary platform for system optimization.
(Program Specific Outcomes) PSOs
- The graduate will be able to model and design electrical equipment and electrical power system.
- The graduate will be able to identify and rectify the trouble shooting in electrical system.
- The graduate will be able to understand the importance of financial aspects in power system infrastructure development by considering social and environmental needs.
- The graduate will be able to test and verify electrical equipment through experimentation.