Yeshwant Rural Education Society's
BAPURAO DESHMUKH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, SEVAGRAM,
(Recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra, Approved by AICTE New Delhi, Affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur)
Department of Civil Engineering
- Creating worldwide competent professionals for sustainable infrastructural development & social needs of the society.
- Collaborating and cooperating with various construction organizations to impart practical skills, giving exposure to current trends in civil engineering and providing technical skills taking into consideration sustainable development.
- Giving exposure to current trends in civil engineering.
- Providing technical skills taking into consideration sustainable development.
PEOs(Program Educational Objectives)
- Graduates shall be able to exhibit technical skill to create for rapidly growing infrastructural development.
- Graduates shall be well versed with current trends in civil engineering taking into consideration sustainable development.
- To collaborate and cooperate with various construction industries to provide practical skills to stakeholders.
- To provide quality and technical competency to pursue higher education.
- Graduates shall be able to pursue appropriate research activity related to technical and social needs.
PSOs(Program Specific Outcomes)
By the completion of this programme, the graduate acquires the ability.
- To analyze, evaluate & design building structures and foundation system.
- To understand the principle of surveying, remote sensing, design transportation system and their components, design water supply and water pollution control systems.
- To start the career as an entrepreneur such as civil engineering project manager/consultant.
- To develop lifelong learning attitude & to impact it for the benificial of the society.