Yeshwant Rural Education Society's
BAPURAO DESHMUKH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, SEVAGRAM,
(Recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra, Approved by AICTE New Delhi, Affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur)
SOP For Student Transcript
SOP for Student Transcript
- Application for college Transcript addressed to the Principal mentioning reason thereof and no. of sets required of transcript.
- Application either through email (firstname.lastname@example.org & cc to email@example.com), by post or in person & also fill the online form for request through website.
- Documents required with application: (a) photocopies of all the semesters/Years mark-sheets of all the attempts , (b) Photocopy of college Leaving Certificate, and (c)Photocopy of Degree Certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Transcript fees: (a) for Credit Based System (CBS): Rs. 2500/- per set, (b) Non-CBS /Semester Pattern: Rs. 1500/- per set, and (c) Yearly Pattern: Rs. 1000/- per set.
- Transcript fees can be paid through electronic transfer to Account No. 32878281371, IFSC Code SBIN0012756, Bank – State Bank of India, Sevagram Branch.
- Transcript shall be issued in a sealed envelope (one set)
- No soft copy of Transcript shall be issued
- Time period required to issue Transcript : one week from the date of receipt of application without any discrepancy and payment of fees.
- College Transcript can be issued by hand delivery to the application or a person authorized by the application.
- College Transcript may be sent by post in india only on the address provided in the application.
- College Transcript may be sent on the aboard address on the payment of postage fees only.
- College shall not be responsible if seal is broken of any transcript envelope once it is issued.
- Contact for any query regarding College transcript: Dr. A. S. Patil, Mob: 9822285915/8208861912.