Yeshwant Rural Education Society's
BAPURAO DESHMUKH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, SEVAGRAM,
(Recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra, Approved by AICTE New Delhi, Affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur)
Department of Computer Engineering
- To be recognized as a program of academic excellence by creating professionals of global standards with acceptable capabilities.
- Our efforts are dedicated to offer good quality education through effective teaching learning process.
- To prepare graduates for successful professional career by adapting rapidly changing technologies meeting the aspirations of global organizations.
- To motivate the students of computer engineering for research and higher studies with leadership quality and good professional ethics.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To impart effective teaching learning process to make students capable to formulate and to solve computer engineering problems.
- To inculcate the students of Computer Engineering for rapidly changing technology to sustain in the global environment.
- To encourage and to motivate the students for research and higher studies.
- To offer opportunities to work as a team on multidisciplinary projects with effective communication skills, leadership qualities and professional ethics.
(Program Specific Outcomes) PSOs
Graduates of computer engineering shall demonstrate:
- An ability to apply standard practices in project development to deliver quality product.
- Problem Solving Skills: an ability to develop computer programs in the areas including system software, soft computing, web page design and networking.
- An ability to demonstrate the written communication skills in their area of expertise.