Yeshwant Rural Education Society's
BAPURAO DESHMUKH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, SEVAGRAM,
(Recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra, Approved by AICTE New Delhi, Affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur)
Department of Electronics & Telecomm. Engineering
- Globally acceptable telecom engineers satisfying technical and social needs.
- To impart basic fundamental knowledge in the field of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
- To facilitate a conducive environment to develop professional skills.
- To offer an efficient teaching learning process to enrich technical competency.
- To inculcate sensitivity towards society through co-curricular activities.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The educational objectives of the Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering program are designed to produce acceptable engineers who are ready to contribute effectively to accommodate the needs of the profession and society. The graduates shall:
Identify, define and solve problems in the fields of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Have professional attitude, team spirit, leadership skills and enterprising skills to serve for technical & social needs.
Adapt necessary techniques and tools in the rapidly emerging technologies, and take up higher education.
(Program Specific Outcomes) PSOs
At the end of the program the graduates of the E&T department shall have ability to Student shall have ability to
- Apply basic fundamental knowledge related to electronics circuits, communication systems and signal processing to solve engineering and societal problems.
- Design, verify and validate electronic functional elements for a variety of applications with a focus on problem solving schemes.
- Use engineering and management concepts to analyze specifications and prototype electronic experiments and projects either independently or in teams.