Yeshwant Rural Education Society's
BAPURAO DESHMUKH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, SEVAGRAM,
(Recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra, Approved by AICTE New Delhi, Affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur)
Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Center of excellence for competent Mechanical Engineering professionals satisfying technical and social needs.
- Provide technical knowledge with continuous improvement and social awareness in conducive environment.
- Collaboration with industries and organizations.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The Mechanical Engineering graduates shall
- Utilize the knowledge in the field of design, power, production, manufacturing engineering and product development.
- Exhibit technical and managerial skill by applying multidisciplinary knowledge.
- Effectively adopt the rapid technological changes.
Work as professional in corporate world.
(Program Specific Outcomes) PSOs
- Exposure to industry & inculcate skills to solve Mechanical Engineering problems.
- Application to rural & social development.